Senior Manager Investigative Training Academy Global Investigations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 990797BR
What you'll do at
- Creates methodology to deliver investigative training
- Develops market aligned and transferable training programs
- Develops the investigative education portfolio
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, business administration, political science, psychology or related field and 4 years experience in instructional design or curricula planning or related field OR 6 years experience in instructional design, curricula planning or related field.
- 2 years experience with instructional design software.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance or other instructional design related certification.
- Master's degree in education, business or related field.
1. Background experience and understanding of fundamental learning theories; must be able to connect learners to the best learning content available, in as many different and flexible modalities as possible.
2. Ability to coordinate ADDIE processes with internal SMEs to design and develop apps for delivering training in quality, quantity, and accessibility for quick access in formats fit for rapid consumption.
3. Ability to design and develop a digital content library for global access.
4. Be able to acquire/find/develop the best learning content available, in as many different and flexible modalities as possible.
5. Have a deep understanding of learners’ needs and preferences in order to facilitate the best match of learner and content.
6. Background and proven experience in using a variety of modular development software (specifically Adobe AEM) and functional understanding of technology platforms and LMS systems with which to enable rapid discoverability of content and to promote timely connections between learner and content.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents