Fresh Manager I-Sams
- Location MIDWEST CITY, OK
- Career Area Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 990124BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages and monitors club indexing, making sure budgeted numbers are achieved, and ensures department staffing levels are within company guidelines.
- Drives sales and profit in Produce and Bakery area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Manages Produce and Bakery performance
- Manages and enforces Sam's Club Fresh standards
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Plans the labor and execution for major events (for example, holiday, seasonal demands); based upon holidays, local events, weather forecasts, and other local events impacting member traffic; modifying fresh associate's schedules based upon projected changes in member traffic; reviewing projected business results and comparing them to actual results; and making adjustments as business conditions require.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team
- 2 years' retail fresh experience.
- 2 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years' food service management experience.
- 2 years' retail profit and loss statement (P and L) management experience
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents