Senior Marketing Manager, Direct Mail- Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 987330BR
What you'll do at
• Serve as subject matter expert to organization for channel
• Create and implement the direct mail strategy that clearly meets established KPIs
• Leverage retail’s best customer behavioral data to develop highly targeted communication
• Establish test and learn agenda for channel in partnership with business owners and decision science teams
• Identify new opportunities within channel including new vendors and capabilities
• Manage and grow direct mail team to achieve individual and team goals
• 5-7 years of direct mail experience that includes the management of a variety of types of mailings including large volume mailings and personalized campaigns
• Proven track record of driving positive results
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that allow you to clearly articulate ideas and results in a constructive way
• Comfort in a data-driven environment that is supported by strong quantitative skills
• Solid project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines and manage budgets while maintaining accuracy and efficiency of the deliverables
• Ability to think strategically, tactically and creatively
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or a related field OR Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 9 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents