Director Global Case Governance-Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 987084BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements a comprehensive end-to-end ethics program (for example, processes, strategies, and best practices)
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives global ethics change management function and process improvements
- Drives the global governance for investigations process
- Provides overall direction
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 5 years experience in human resources, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field OR 7 years experience in human resources, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field.
- 1 year experience developing strategy for and overseeing an ethics program.
- CCEP (Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional).
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner).
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
- SPHR (Senior Professional In Human Resources).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents