Sr. Manager, Sam's Club Accounting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 986059BR
What you'll do at
Are you driven by meaningful technical accounting projects? As Sr. Manager Global Technical Accounting you will interact with Controllership teams around the globe as part of our sophisticated Global Technical Accounting Center of Expertise. Work on on-going and new FASB projects and help draft internal accounting policy for global adoption. You will ensure consistent implementation and application of accounting policies.
Additional responsibilities to include:
• Manages support for audit activities for external financial reporting.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
• Provides technical guidance to controllers and accounting teams within the reporting segments.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting
• 6+ years financial accounting and reporting experience in Big 4 or regional public accounting firm
• Communication and Influence: Communicating complex technical topics in a sensitive, easy manner while conveying value of urgency
• Communication and Relationships: with a diverse set of global business partners
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents