Associate Data Analyst - Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 985901BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with Incident Response, Data Assurance, Cyber Intel and Intrusion Analyst teams to enhance the organization’s ability to detect and analyze security threats using advanced data analytics; employs detection algorithms (e.g. Markov Chains, K-Means, Apriori, and Naïve Bayes) utilizing big data sources such as Hadoop and Elasticsearch to address emerging threats and to deliver a high probability true positive threat detection; familiarity with python and R languages; able to contribute in team meetings and discussions; review and revise team documentation; document and present new information to the team; measure and provide feedback on intelligence effectiveness.
- Utilizes data visualization and statistical analysis for researching and presenting information about new vulnerabilities and threat detections; escalating newly discovered threats and risks in partnership with internal intelligence sources; and assisting in evaluation and ranking of risk in partnership with various internal stakeholders (e.g., Security Global Risk and Compliance area).
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing
expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet
customer and business needs.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key
stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress
and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational
changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and
integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 year's experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents