Senior Manager, Campaign Measurement
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 983651BR
What you'll do at
•Lead planning and execution of campaign and channel measurement, across all paid, owned and earned channels.
•Lead Multivariate and A/B testing as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve campaign audience targeting, partner placement, and messaging.
•Collect and analyze data to be used in several ROAS models, including MM (Marketing Mix) and MTA (Multi Touch Attribution).
•Lead demand curve analysis and category and media investment scenarios.
•Drive customer segmentation analysis, including acquisition and retention measurement and LTV projections.
•Lead cross-device customer mapping to better understand the path of a customer.
•Leverage propensity modeling to help guide customer-centric targeting and retention strategies.
•Lead research projects to test elements of creative that are optimal for given audiences.
•Set-up measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our view of the customer.
•Recommend optimal channel mix, category mix, and device mix for a given campaign goal.
- A Principal Data Scientist is responsible for collaborating with a business segment to determine long-term vision and provide analytical support and guidance. A Principal Data Scientist analyzes large data sets to develop multiple, complex custom models and algorithms to drive innovative business solutions. Principal Data Scientists work on large project teams in order to provide analytical support and guidance to a large project team (for example, email targeting, business optimization, consumer recommendations) within Walmart eCommerce. The algorithms built
- Build learning systems to analyze and filter continuous data flows and offline data analysis.
- Combine data features to determine search models.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
- Develop machine learning models to apply test data algorithms to future data.
- Develop models of current state in order to determine improvements needed.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Interpret data to identify trends to go across future data sets.
- Lead project teams to develop innovative solutions to drive innovative business solutions.
- Lead the implementation of data modeling solutions.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide guidance to cross-functional leadership regarding data modeling possibilities.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry.
- Review business strategies to ensure alignment across initiatives.
- Scale new algorithms to large data sets.
- Train algorithms to apply models to new data sets.
- Translate business needs into data modeling initiatives.
- Utilize system tools including (MySQL, Hadoop, Weka, R, Matlab,ILog).
- Validate models and algorithmic techniques.
•6+ years of experience in campaign measurement and/or integrated marketing strategy.
•Experience working across various internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, and Engineering.
•Knowledge of the changing digital media landscape, including innovative measurement techniques for Mobile, Social, and Addressable Broadcast.
•Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platforms.
•Extensive experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
•Practitioner of Multi-touch attribution techniques.
•Action-oriented analysis and recommendations: Focused on business outcomes to drive all priorities and accountability.
•Traditional Marketing Mix experience.
•Experience leading customer segmentation strategy and LTV analysis, with emphasis on the Omni-channel customer.
•Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences.
•Experience with Mobile channel measurement.
•Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to translate findings into actions that align to the needs of the business.
•Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter.
•Demonstrated thought leadership and relationship building/management with internal stakeholders and external partners.
•Experience in data visualization across multiple tools such as Tableau, Thoughtspot, Looker and Domo.
•Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents