- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 982690BR
What you'll do at
- Anticipates and prepares for upcoming resource or information needs
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures agent productivity, manages associate performance, and drives floor production
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Modifies and adjusts Contact Center operations as required to meet service level agreements
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Resolves escalated customer and associate calls and/or issues
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience addressing and responding to customer requests in the customer service, contact center, or retail industry.
- Associate's degree in Retail Management, Business, Psychology, Counseling, Business Administration, or related field OR 2 years experience in retail management, business, psychology, counseling, business administration, or related field.
- 1 year contact center experience.
- 3 years Walmart Stores experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents