Senior Statistical Analyst - Data Analystics
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 979809BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops analytical models to drive analytics insights
- Leads small and participates in large data analytics project teams
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the continuous improvement of data science and analytics
- Presents data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 5 years experience in an analytics related field OR Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 3 years experience in an analytics related field.
- 4 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 4 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics and 7 years experience in an analytics related field.
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
- Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics and 1 year experience in an analytics related field.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics and 3 years experience in an analytics related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents