Human Resources Manager II-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 974775BR
What you'll do at
• Provide HR guidance and support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations
• Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
• Manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives
• Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
• Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
• Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments
Our Human Resource professionals are partners and consultants to our business leaders in the areas of talent acquisition, training and talent management. We play a vital role in creating and sustaining our amazing employee culture. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team that helps build and support a best-in-class talent organization worldwide. Come innovate at scale, have fun and truly make a difference.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Defines business area talent management
• Develops Human Resource(HR) strategy to support the business area
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Oversees the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the business area
• Provides overall direction for Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and 3 years' experience in human resources or related field OR 6 years' experience in human resources or related field.
- Human resources certification (for example, PHR, SPHR, GPHR).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents