Manager, Supply Chain Analytics and Reporting
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 974598BR
What you'll do at
• Identify and implement new business critical metrics that enhance measures on speed, delivery performance, and cost and measure the associated improvement over time.
• Deliver the reporting and summarize recommendations based on results on a regular basis to key business partners.
• Become the data quality gate keeper that identifies discrepancies/gaps and works with the necessary sources to monitor and cleanse the data.
• Create clean and compelling visual reporting and graphical depictions of data.
• Understand the supply chain to develop, maintain, and improve forecasting/demand planning and capacity management tools
• Work closely with Fulfillment Center operations to share insights and support FC and carrier capacity planning.
• Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis to investigate forecast variances and propose forecasting solutions.
• Conduct requirements development and user acceptance testing for enhancements to enterprise tools/models.
• Professional experience with BI/visualization tools (Tableau), SQL/data warehouse (Teradata), VBA/Python.
• Expert-level Excel/spreadsheet modeling.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, preferably including a mix of retail, eCommerce, and supply chain.
• Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
• An ability to influence without direct authority, as well as applying an appropriate level of assertiveness, is critical.
• Professional experience in network optimization tools (e.g. Llamasoft), discrete event simulation tools (e.g. Arena).
• 2+ years of experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or VC/PE firms.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents