Senior Manager II, Integrated Planning - Walmart Flow
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 962819BR
What you'll do at
Support the development and running of Walmart’s new Integrated Planning platform by
• Design, develop and analyze complex fulfillment scenarios in the platform to support broad Walmart supply chain needs
• Providing business insights and ensuring that the Integrated Planning model represents optimal business processes, in the correct sequence and on an “end-to-end basis”
• Debug the model when results are not practical and be able to root-cause and rectify the issue (data, business process, model set-up etc.)
• Build cross-functional support for Flow plans and work / influence proactively with key functional leaders to adjust plans to drive optimal outcomes
• Communicate broadly, clearly & crisply with all key stakeholders to ensure Flow modeling and prioritization information is disseminated in time to drive business actions and adjust related plans (e.g. merchant financial plans, store staffing)
DC Flow Forecasting (1):
Manage the overall DC Flow Forecasting work by
• Developing and overseeing the execution of advanced analytical models for case volume and trailer forecasting to help increase DC operational efficiencies
• Developing insights into the various Flow processes across Walmart networks at different times of the year to be able to explain changes in trends and undertake corrective action
• Managing the DC Flow forecasting team of Managers, coordinating work collaboratively with broader Labs team and other functional stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in forecasting accuracy
• Stay abreast of latest technological development in the Forecasting field (e.g. machine learning and pattern recognition) and support Walmart technical and business resources with implementing them appropriately
• Maintain an environment of continuous interaction with DC leaders and operators to understand daily operational needs and maintain healthy working relationships, present results in simple business-friendly language.
- 18 months of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business-related field and 3 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 5 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 year experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience using advanced functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3 years of supervisory experience leading a team of 3 or more management or salaried associates.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business-related field.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in retail, supply chain, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents