- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 959042BR
What you'll do at
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 3 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
- 3 years of development experience in SAP.
- 3 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 3 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents