Senior Product Manager, Digital Acceleration
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 954648BR
What you'll do at
The Digital Acceleration (omnichannel) team builds mobile-first features that span the digital & physical worlds, and improve the in-store shopping experience through software & technology. Our work bridges eCommerce & Stores – a unique opportunity. The DA team is looking for a product manager to own & drive efforts for our Digital Pharmacy experience. In this role, you will partner with our pharmacy business leaders and build net new end-to-end experiences and features, optimize existing mobile & desktop flows, and help Walmart become a leader in the digital Rx space. While a strong level of partnering is required, you will be empowered to make big decisions, take risks, and lead the company in new and exciting directions.
• Play a key role to play in defining the destiny of the Digital Pharmacy experience
• Work both tactically and strategically on a daily basis
• Collaborate daily and manage stakeholders across several key areas, included but not limited to UX, Engineering, Research, Pharmacy, Operations, Marketing, Fulfillment
• Join an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast-growing, strategic area for the company
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Analytically-minded & data-driven
• Drives the product discovery process
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports product implementation and deployment
• Experience working with engineers at a decent technical level
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents