R_Quality Assurance Associate
- Location BUCKEYE, AZ
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 949404BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and documents inventory of salvaged, donated, and less than case freight
- Maintains quality and accuracy of inventory
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes reports
- Processes and submits paperwork, creates and maintains organized files, and identifies and resolves discrepancies in records or files.
- Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing labels and ribbons).
- 6 months experience with Walmart Logistics, including clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience creating files, documents (e.g., emails, letters), spreadsheets, and datasets using computer applications (e.g., MS-Word, Excel)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents