Senior Manager II - Accounting Process Owner - GBS Ops
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 946190BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and drives complex initiatives and process improvement in area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Develops and drives the execution of complex processes and controls to protect company assets
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley Act(SOX) compliance, and audit findings for all transactional accounting areas
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the financial performance of multiple large business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents