Senior Product Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 941575BR
What you'll do at
This person in this role will define product requirements and experience for such customer launches, and partner closely with engineering team, UX/UI and business teams on planning and prioritization of roadmap, make intelligent trade-off decisions and drive stakeholders to align behind the vision of the product. The person will work with UI/UX to weave customer needs and market analysis into the site customer experience, and collaborate with large number of functional areas such as operations, fulfillment, retail sellers team, finance, fraud management and personalization team to develop combined POV into the product. Further, the person will define and analyze metrics that determine the success of initiatives and work very closely with product analytics team.
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
•Ability to deeply understand the needs of consumers and retail/technology competitive landscape and able to define a coherent and winning product strategy.
•Proven ability to drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
•Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 5-7 years experience in product management, retail and eCommerce consulting, or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents