Partnership Specialist, Sporting Goods Vertical
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 940074BR
What you'll do at
The Partnership Specialist will be responsible for supplier growth and driving strategic assortment to Walmart.com and Jet.com, for both 1st party (owned and drop ship) and 3rd party (Marketplace) channels. They will drive the seller journey from prospecting/engagement through onboarding, ensuring that partners efficiently move through the process and activate their full assortment. They will be expected to form business development strategies by category, partnering with the Category Managers on the Sporting Goods team to find new assortment opportunities and engage with existing partners to fully leverage our platforms. This role will also manage customer activity in Salesforce and other internal systems, and provide regular reporting on progress relative to goals. This role is ideal for someone who has experience with seller/partner acquisition, as well as account management and operations.
- Assists in the development of and executes financial plans and forecasts for a merchandising category
- Creates forecast parameters and modifications for a merchandise category
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes financial strategies and achieves financial results for a merchandising category
- Executes the placement and validation of orders within merchandise categories
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• At least 1 year experience in a retail environment preferred.
Experience in system implementation, SQL, project management
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents