Senior Specialist, Operations – Order Management
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 938152BR
What you'll do at
• Partner with DSV Ops team to ensure that suppliers meet operational performance standards, while always preserving the customer experience.
• Consistently works closely with Walmart.com business partners to define Walmart.com operational processes, to improve day-to-day execution, while continuously providing recommendation for long and short term systemic/operational issues.
• Partner with Walmart.com Lab teams to modify and create logic for proprietary applications and reporting, while continuously monitoring existing application performance.
• Aide in various adhoc projects ensuring logic, functionality and operational criteria’s are being met and coincide with the order management trajectory.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big initiatives with a positive outlook. You have a “can do” attitude and a knack for detail and processes. You have a passion for operations, teamwork, efficiency and leadership. You want to be a part of one of the largest retail companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
• Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Ability to think critically and analytically
• Proficient understanding of operations
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Fun, creative, team-oriented personality
• Logistics, Transportation and/or Merchandising experience
• 2+ years’ work experience that demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• 1-2 years of being part of Supply Chain or eCommerce Operations
Internal candidates / current associates should have working knowledge of the following systems and tools:
• HOST/Online Itemfile
• Retail Link/DSS
• Supplier/Seller Center
• Aptitude to analyze data to identify trends, issues and opportunities
• Ability to identify and manage priorities
• Experienced with Order Management Systems
• Experienced with Warehouse Management Systems
• Experienced with Transport Management Systems
• Fulfillment Center experience
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents