Manager of Workforce Management-Walmart US Contact Center
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service & Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 934647BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and manages contact center operations schedules
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides strategic analysis of contact center operational efficiency
- Provides strategic oversight for internal and external workforce management and call allocation initiatives and training across the customer service channels
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports achievement of service level agreements for all contact center operations groups
- 2 years' experience assessing or developing business or scheduling processes in a production, sales, or customer service environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication, Education, or related field OR 2 years experience in contact center, retail, or related field.
- 2 years' experience analyzing and forecasting data and creating reports.
- 2 years' experience managing contact center operations.
- 2 years' experience working with contact center workforce scheduling systems.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- 3 years' experience conducting workforce scheduling in the customer service or retail industry.
- 3 years' experience providing customer service in a contact center with multiple queues.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents