Senior Incident Response Specialist Cybsecurity-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 933838BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and records incident issues
- Builds understanding of security threats
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports incident response efforts
- Supports incident response solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 2 years' experience in other Information Security Technology disciplines (for example, data assurance, eDiscovery, SIEM).
- 5 years' experience in physical and/or digital information and/or incident handling consistent with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- 5 years' experience in system intrusion investigations.
- 5 years' experience with firewall rules and filtering, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, or penetration testing for networks and stand-alone devices.
- 5 years' experience with installation, repair, and troubleshooting of computer hardware for desktop computers, laptops, servers, and networks.
- 5 years' experience with network infrastructure and/or architecture security.
- 5 years' experience with programming languages (for example, C/C++, Python, Perl, HTTP, PowerShell).
- Certification in computer incident response tools and processes (for example, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs)).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or related certifications.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents