Consultant, Workforce Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 932948BR
What you'll do at
• Collaborating with internal and external partners to identify, align, and analyze information requirements
• Compiling and cleaning financial, human resources, and operational data (for example, base pay, variable pay, turnover expectations)
• Developing and completing forecast and scenario analysis
• Reviewing, adjusting, and projecting forecast and forecasts system hierarchies
• Preparing and communicating standard and ad hoc reports related to forecasts to explain current workforce plan projections and performance
• Comparing forecast to current state to identify gaps, gauge accuracy, and develop recommendations for future actions
Leads workforce planning process and platform implementation and supports process and platform design and improvement by:
• Analyze activities and trends that impact tactical and strategic goals;
• Collaborating with internal and external partners to identify and develop enhancements
• Providing input and recommendations on new processes and processes improvements
• Collaborating with business partners to collect feedback on processes and tools
• Facilitating integration of processes and feedback into existing activities;
• Managing training and change management activities to assist in the adoption and use of new and changed processes.
Developing workforce planning solutions (for example, technology tools, forecasting models, change management plans) by:
• Collaborating with external and internal partners to analyze needs and functional requirements
• Researching, evaluating, and designing solutions based on business requirements and best practices
• Incorporating research, best practices, and developed solutions into standards, processes, and best practice recommendations for the team
• Creating and/or providing guidance on prototypes and documentation
• Testing solutions and troubleshooting any issues
• Designing training materials, support documentation, and change management guides
5 years experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
3 years experience in workforce planning, business operational planning, or related field
3 years experience consulting and advising business partners
3 years experience in SQL technology like Teradata, DB2, SQL Server
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents