- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 932109BR
What you'll do at
You have a deep understanding in A/B testing, and all the statistical theory supporting A/B testing. You will be comfortable working at the intersection of statistics, causal inference.
We are hiring a partner to both Digital Marketing and Data Science team to provide analytic support as they evaluate strategies or validate hypotheses using our extremely diverse sets of historical data. We are looking for someone who is as comfortable working on experimentation edge cases as well as the day to day. You love sitting down and helping solve problems and push the boundaries to drive quality and excellence in experimentation.
• BS degree with 3+ yrs of relevant exp or Master's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math . PhD in quantitative fields is a plus.
• Successful candidates typically demonstrate strengths in many of the following areas:
o Hands on experience in A/B testing, preferably in product/marketing analytics area
o Strong SQL skills and experience using several of Hive, Spark
o Experienced working with massive, messy data sets
o Confident applying appropriate analysis methods of causal inference in both experimental and non-experimental situations
• Intellectual curiosity and attention to detail
• Organized when analyzing data and conducting research
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable using the available data to help make decisions
• Customer focused and passionate about using data to drive business growth
• Clear and unambiguous when making commitments and always follows up on promises
• Understands product development in leading technology companies
About Walmart Labs
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts