2018 Summer Internship: Global People Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Internship
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 925834BR
What you'll do at
As the largest private employer in the US, we leverage the power of Big Data, Machine Learning, cutting-edge research technology(ies), and the best talent(s) in the industry to define and design how our company captures and delivers research data to the business. We are data scientists, decision architect, predictive modelers, and research gurus that work together to uncover the “why’s” behind behavior(s).
What to expect from a Global People Analytics internship:
• 10 weeks long
• Competitive compensation
• Complimentary residence and relocation services
• Robust and impactful project
• Networking and mentorship opportunities
• 75% of interns receive an offer for a second internship or
• Majoring in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Data Science, Predictive Analytics or related field
• Needs to understand the Statistical Model
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents