Business Development & Strategy Analyst: Home Group Category
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 924138BR
What you'll do at
● Collaborate with the Home Leadership Team on the development and execution of short and long-term business strategies and partnerships which exceed customer expectations across various channels and drive operating leverage in our profit and loss (P&L).
● Ensure all Home Team members are continuously aware of the performance and health of the business.
● Design and perform complex multi-variable analyses, on a continuous and ad-hoc basis, to determine resolutions that clarify and address operational and business concerns.
● Drive performance customer analytics, including producing weekly and monthly reports that support partnership efforts and highlight key insights and trends.
● Structuring and performing partnership analysis, and conducting primary research, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations on long-term strategy.
• Customer-Centric: You are passionate about making customer service into how you think and operate.
• Investment banking or management consulting experience preferred.
• Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast growing business.
• Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and drawing actionable insights.
• Ability to execute independent research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
• Strong presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
• A good balance of analytical and creative thinking with the potential to become a business leader.
• Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple workstreams and priorities.
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• BA/BS degree from a top school.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents