Assistant Quality Control Manager - Olney, IL
- Location OLNEY, IL
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 923342BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates information on product quality
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures quality of grocery items
- Executes Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan
- Executes Walmart's fruit ripening program
- Executes cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, or related field OR 2 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 1 year experience in food safety or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year fruit ripening experience.
- 4 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents