Director, Product Graph
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 923312BR
What you'll do at
Our team builds the technologies that empower shoppers to have an experience that is best in class across a multitude of devices, product categories and fulfillment options. We partner closely with Retail Leadership to ensure the experience from Supplier to Customer is seamless. As a product leader within the Retail Core Engine you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to influence the behavior of hundreds of millions of consumers. You will be challenged to deliver innovation at scale balanced with operational frameworks to ensure consistent performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with engineering to define a roadmap, maintain agility, and navigate to delivery through any set of constraints.
As the backbone of Walmart’s US E-Commerce Retail Business you’ll have exposure to:
• Thousands of Suppliers who rely on our technology to maximize their performance
• Millions of customers who shop on Walmart’s US-Ecommerce Properties (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos, Shoes.com)
• Diverse set of leaders who represent the best and brightest in their fields
• All aspects of the lifecycle that powers a multi-billion dollar business… partner experience, supply chain, product catalog, search, tooling, consumer experience
• The ability to influence the direction of a company only constrained by your vision and passion to execute
As a Product Manager in the Retail Core Engine you’ll be charged with leading strategic definition and tactical outcomes for Walmart’s US E-Commerce Business. Your scope will span e-commerce and omni-channel initiatives intersecting online and offline opportunities. You’ll be working with a brilliant team during one of the most transformative moments in the retail industry.
• 7+ years of Product Management experience
• Deep understanding of complexity and methods of aggregating and deriving value from large data ecosystems
• Demonstrable experience leading outcomes with machine learning/AI based technologies
• Innate curiosity; passion for digging into the undefined and finding ways to execute
• Strong communicator; able to level up and down on topics with ease
• History of successfully influencing through peers/peer teams to achieve milestones
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field a plus.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents