Administrative Assistant III (Supply Chain)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative & Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 923274BR
What you'll do at
Ensuring our customers get the right product in the right place and at the right time is important to the Supply Chain & Logistics team. From supply planning and order management to fulfillment and transportation, our expanding omnichannel supply chain anticipates Walmart.com customers’ needs. We’re not just getting customers what they want today, we’re creating disruptive change with next generation tools and capabilities that will support their needs in the future, all while providing everyday low prices.
This position will be supporting the VP of Transportation and team.
• Completes work assignments and priorities
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for manager and team
• Supports department and leadership
• Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct communications (for example, electronic, verbal, and written)
Duties include but not limited to:
• Managing calendar(s)
• Scheduling travel - both domestic and international
• Preparing expense reports – both domestic and international
• Information retrieval from various sources
• Communication with various departments at all levels within the company
• Bachelors degree preferred and/or relevant work experience
• Previous experience supporting an executive (VP or above) preferred
• Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) with an intermediate or better skill set
• Ability to handle time sensitive documents
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced team environment
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents