Director - Indirect Spend Management - Procurement Process Design GBS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative & Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 920275BR
What you'll do at
Design and align enterprise-wide indirect spend sourcing and purchasing strategies. Lead global procurement product tools deployment. Enhance execution for multi-market/country and multi-year procurement agreements. Experience with Ariba and SAP. Leads a team of Sr. Managers. Some international travel. IT Software category experience a plus.
- Assesses and identifies key opportunities and determines global strategic approach to consulting
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives change initiatives and strategies
- Influences global stakeholders
- Provides leadership to the consulting organization
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 6 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field OR 8 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field.
- 4 years experience in driving critical change projects.
- Project Management certification (for example, PMP).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents