Sr Manager II - HR Technology - Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 919195BR
What you'll do at
• Enable HR transformation via technology and system solutions.
• Manage a team of business analysts providing support for HR systems.
• Conduct working sessions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements; ensuring best practices.
• Design and implement requirements in the HR technology solutions, building consensus around processes and design.
• Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype.
• Work to help convert legacy data into new HR solutions.
• Provide expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas.
• Leverage team’s prior Human Resources / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
• Developed requirements and processes for an integrated cloud-based HR solution.
• Managed the RFP and selection processes for a new HR system and implementation partner.
• Manage consultants and vendors providing HR technology solutions.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 7 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management,or related field.
• Experience with configuring one or more of the following Recruiting, Talent or Learning products: Workday, Kenexa BrassRing, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Saba, Cornerstone, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or similar product.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents