Dairy Maint Systems Coord
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 916638BR
What you'll do
- Assists Maintenance Operations
- Collaborates effectively with department and cross-functional teams to define and implement process improvements that provide value to the customer
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports Plant Operations
- Utilizes the CMMS to schedule and coordinate maintenance activities (for example, preventive, corrective, emergency) in relation to the production and sanitation schedules
- 2 years work experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- 2 years experience in a Walmart maintenance technician position OR 1 year s experience in industrial maintenance (for example, welding, refrigeration, electrical, electronics).
- 2 years experience utilizing reporting methods and tools for tracking and managing key performance metrics.
- 5 years maintenance experience in a dairy plant, food processing, or manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents