Dairy Maintenance Technician
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 916270BR
What you'll do
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
- Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
- 1 year s experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- 2 years industrial maintenance experience working with electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (for example, forklifts, conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment)
- 2 years experience in pneumatics, electrical, conveyor systems and hydraulics.
- 3 years maintenance experience in dairy processing, food processing, or manufacturing environment.
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical automation, or industrial electronics
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents