Senior Product Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 915120BR
What you'll do at
Walmart's Category Tools team is responsible for the development of internal tools for our Retail Category Team across Walmart’s US eCommerce sites; including Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle.com, Shoes.com and others. These critical tools enable our Category teams to action data and optimize customer experience, search, pricing, fulfillment and more to drive business results.
The team partners with US eCommerce business leadership, our Category leaders, and our Retail Technology Engineering organization to conceptualize, craft, and launch innovative tools and capabilities.
In this role, you will:
• Define product strategy for our next generation retail tools, providing best-in-class capabilities, actions and results
• Work with a team of all-star analytics, data science, design and engineering professionals
• Launch groundbreaking solutions at exceptional scale, using algorithms and the processing of millions of interactions
• Build an effective roadmap and define user stories that support user needs and business outcomes
• Work closely with Retail Category teams and engineering to deliver new systems and tools that power the site experience
• Serve as an internal evangelist for your product
• Improve the usability of user routines to accommodate complex outcomes
• Identify opportunities for automation
• Concept and build to consistent interaction patterns
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent (though strong Product Leaders can come from diverse educational backgrounds)
• Recent, significant experience in product leading internally facing, enterprise-level apps.
• Human centered design experience launching new solutions that are tailor made to suit the needs of the people you're designing for
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents