Market HR Mgr-WM (Mkt 102 & 488 West Palm Beach & Sarasota, FL)
- Location SARASOTA, FL
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 911722BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and maintains partnerships with business leaders to ensure the human resources (HR) function meets business needs
- Delivers full-cycle talent management for critical positions in the business unit
- Drives associate engagement
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies, procedures for multiple facilities
- Oversees, communicates and drives the consistent implementation of the company's HR initiatives (for example, HR practices, business plans, systems, personnel-related activities) in multiple facilities
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s Degree in an Human Resources, Business Administration, Labor Relations, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field and 3 years experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Specialist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 6 years experience in Human Resources with at least 2 years experience as an Human Resource generalist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 2 years Walmart manager-level experience leading an operational unit with responsibility for supervising other salaried managers (for example, Compensation, Learning and Development, Benefits, Organizational Development, Logistics, HR Strategy, Operations, Communications).
- 2 years experience in retail, hospitality, service, or related field.
- Master's Degree in a Human Resources related field (for example, Industrial Relations).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents