Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 905220BR
What you'll do at
• Develop an intimate understanding of the Walmart eCommerce Associate (employee) journey in order to create authentic and differentiated brand experiences
• Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success.
• Oversee a cross-functional team of Creative Design, PR, and Social Media teams to develop, manage, and amplify marketing and communication plans around programs.
• Drive collaboration with Walmart marketing team to ensure that talent programs align with our external marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals of Jet
• Be a strategic partner to our Talent Experience leads across locations to align priorities, share campaigns and create consistency across channels.
• Drive program support with agency partners for both one-off and long-term program support.
• Lead communication across candidate experience touch-points with a constant push for innovation.
You’re a risk taker. A dreamer. A marketer and story-teller at heart. You have big ideas and can implement them with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends to know what’s happening in the world, and you have a passion for creating new strategies and inspiring others to believe in them.
Most importantly, leading a team at a the fortune 1 and one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world—where the only constant is change—sounds like a challenge you could sink your teeth into.
• Minimum 5 years of marketing, operations, strategy or product experiences
• Experience in Employment Branding is a plus
• You read this job description and a bunch of ideas came to mind, then we want to hear from you!
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents