Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 905220BR
What you'll do at
• Own end-to-end brand marketing campaigns across digital (social, display, email), OOH, mobile, events, and internal communications to build a unified talent brand and scale our talent pipeline.
• Launch a content strategy across our core channels, managing external media agencies and working closely with an internal team of designers, copywriters, and developers to bring our brand vision to life.
• Drive innovation across our family of brands, creating unique, technology-driven, and experiential activations to attract and acquire the best talent.
• Conduct user research on our target audiences, building comprehensive
personas driven by industry data and qualitative feedback from our associates.
• Partner with the People Experience team, Corporate Communications, Talent Acquisition and other business divisions to understand business goals.
• Optimize content delivery across the Walmart eCommerce employee journey in order to create authentic, differentiated, and relevant brand experiences.
• Act as Talent Brand Lead for our West coast locations, building relationships with key stakeholders and owning brand marketing for core teams.
• Collaborate with marketing team to align with our external marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals of Walmart eCommerce
• Minimum 5 years of marketing, operations, strategy or product experiences
• Experience in Employment Branding is a plus
• You read this job description and a bunch of ideas came to mind, then we want to hear from you!
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents