Former Sam's Intern Assessment Req *Please Do Not Apply*
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Walmart Management Jobs
- Team Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 904905BR
What you'll do
- Creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages and monitors club indexing, making sure budgeted numbers are achieved, and ensures department staffing levels are within company guidelines.
- Drives sales in assigned areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Ensures membership growth
- Ensures proper personnel procedures are followed for selection and recruiting, record retention, and training as required
- Manages Facility operations (Front-end, Fresh areas, Sales Floor, Accounting, Receiving, Membership and Refunds, parking lot and grounds, Professional Services, Tire and Battery Center, Jewelry, and Photo), including ensuring asset protection, inventory control, Member service, safety, and compliance in each area as part of daily assigned duties and communicating with other Managers and Associates about Facility operations, merchandising, and Company direction.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates
- Works as part of the management team to ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed, including communicating with opening and closing managers to ensure a smooth transition from day to night operations, discussing merchandising opportunities and directions, scheduling concerns, associate issues, any issues needing to be escalated, additional resources needed, and any special opening or closing instructions or information.
- Associate's Degree or Higher; OR 1 year SAM'S Club experience; OR 1 year retail experience with 6 months supervisory experience; OR 3 years military experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents