Senior Manager, Marketing - Health & Beauty
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 894783BR
What you'll do atAs a Senior Manager, Category Marketing you will help the team develop marketing campaigns for Health, Wellness & Beauty , our high priority consumables categories, for Walmart.com. Specifically, you will work closely with the Retail category management teams to deeply understand their businesses, and liaise across Marketing, Analytics, Category experience/Product, Operations and Supply Chain teams to build and bring category marketing plans to life, to achieve large growth goals.
The ideal candidate is a creative, strategic, experienced marketer who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
• Help develop customer-centric marketing plans with strategic vision and attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition and retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention and partnership teams to meet business objectives.
• Obtain deep category knowledge to help drive category growth at scale and influence marketing-adjacent decisions (pricing merchandising, assortment, curation, packaging, design). Collaborate heavily with category teams.
• Grow a deep understanding of consumer habits for your category (online and offline) through 1st and 3rd party data and research, to effectively and efficiently acquire and retain customers and grow LTV.
• Partner with internal teams (design, merchandising, tech, product management, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
How you’ll know it’s right
• If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
• If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
• If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
• If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Develops annual plan(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages marketing budgets
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Manages the development and execution of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Experience working cross-functionally
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects & priorities
• Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
• Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business.
• Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, brand and direct response marketing
• Grocery and/or Household category experience a plus.
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents