Senior Product Analyst - Technology Business Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 893343BR
What you'll do at
• Work closely with the business and technical teams, and will be a major stakeholder in delivery.
• Drive solution definition, design, and feature acceptance criteria for projects, product enhancements and bugs with alignment to the “problem definition”
• Aware and comfortable in agile delivery environments.
• Excellent at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
• Comfortable with prioritizing work based on business value.
• Participate in definition of requirements and support engineering on more complex projects
• Define the scope of projects and work with engineers and leadership to negotiate on product functionalities and delivery timelines.
• Facilitate business acceptance through demos and documentation
• Investigate as-is conditions and requirements gaps.
• Participate in all levels of product testing.
• Analyze existing systems for change impact and context
• Facilitate engineering teams’ understanding of problem to be solved
• Facilitate teams through solution design and work breakdown
• Provide details for release notes
• Work with business and operations teams to identify full feature completion
Position Description :
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Manages customer relationships and business alignment
• Oversees software product strategy and definition
• Maintains and advances industry expertise
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides development opportunities for associates
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides guidance regarding budgeting decisions
• Provides product implementation oversight
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modeling and analysis
• 3 years experience managing vendor relationships
• 3 years experience leading strategic initiatives
• 3 years experience leading cross-functional teams
• Broad experience in the financial services industry
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences
• Previous experience with data analytics and data mining
• Previous experience working with scripting, report building, etc.
• Experience with configuring Apptio
• Understanding of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network/ communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development
• Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support
• Strong ITIL or Service Management background
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts