- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 891230BR
What you'll do at
You will create new products that enable our web and app users to have an even more delightful experience when they walk into our stores. We want to make the Walmart app an integral part of our store shoppers’ lives. The app should help our store shoppers save time, save money, get access to a broader assortment and generally feel like a an amazing companion when they are in the store.
Walmart is in a unique position due to it’s large online footprint and massive chain of stores. We can deliver synergies between the digital experience and the offline shopping experience in ways that add a lot of value to our customers’ lives.
You will manage the roadmap for your product and ensure you create an impactful, delightful end to end experience for our customers. You will develop deep expertise in your area, understand the space and use metrics to build an iterate on your product(s). You will seek to understand our customers and how they use your product and the journeys that matter to them the most. You will be the engine of innovation behind your product and drive your stakeholders to success. You will build product iteratively and deliver with clear intent.
•Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
•Build deep relationships with your design and engineering partners to build a cohesive product.
•Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
•Make product decisions based on data, metrics and the customer feedback.
•Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
•Employ deep subject matter expertise to drive the development of new and innovative ideas, and develop and champion a product area vision and strategy.
•Produce a product roadmap for your product(s) with proper phasing, communicate product roadmap to cross- functional partners and stakeholders , and proactively identifies and manages interdependencies.
•Drive the product discovery process for large, complex projects to assess product features and specifications that will solve complex business issues;
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports product implementation and deployment
• Effective communication among highly technical teams
• Proven track record of inventing / launching new experiences involving multiple parties or technology ecosystems, especially mobile, voice, and or eCommerce
• Distinctive problem-solving skills combined with impeccable product instincts
• Ability to tightly partner with other product managers, designers and engineers to deliver world class experiences
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts