- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 890278BR
What you'll do at
You will be a part of the team unlocking the opportunity in Online Grocery to deliver an innovative customer experience that allows customers to purchase groceries online. Given the enormous size of the grocery market, this is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a fast paced, innovative team that is growing quickly and changing the lives of our customers across the country.
In this role, you will help strengthen the foundation that powers Online Grocery to drive conversion and LTV. You will partner with key stakeholders across the entire Walmart organization, and lead the vision for how we’ll enable customers to shop for their everyday essentials online and save money, live better.
- Crazy about data and use it to drive your decision making
- Customer centric, passionate about the Online Grocery space/Retail
- A do-er who can champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives, but can also roll up your sleeves to get deep in the weeds to help the team get the job done
- A strong team player; teams you’ve worked with look to you for guidance and you make sure the team has what it needs to succeed
- A storyteller who communicates effectively with others and inspires with your vision of the team’s North Star
- A model citizen who supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 5+ years’ work experience, with at least 2+ years of Product Management experience developing software products with Agile methodology
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field a plus
About Walmart Labs
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts