Sr Director Portfolio Management Office (PMO) and Reporting - GBS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 885739BR
What you'll doSr Director Portfolio Management Office (PMO) and Reporting - Global Business Services (GBS). Manage a large portfolio of initiatives to deliver the most positive impact for Walmart; including the creation of tools & reporting. Lead a team of professionals which provide visibility to improve decisions for Global Business Services. Portfolio scope of work includes both technology and shared services for back office functions including associate facing and non-customer facing tools. Strong => people leadership, relationship building, thought leadership and executing strengths required.
- Collaborates with Vice President, Senior Directors, and other senior leaders in Shared Services to develop and implement overall mission, goals, and objectives of the department
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops a Global Shared Services strategy
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the preparation of general accounting information for external and internal financial reporting
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory agency requirements
- Oversees and ensures the validity of financial statement closing processes for all financial statements
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 9 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years experience in strategic planning.
- 2 years experience working with Walmart financial systems.
- 3 years retail experience.
- Accounting or Finance certification (for example, CPA,CMA, CFA or CIA).
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents