Associate Counsel- Financial Services Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 884892BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and fosters relationships with business partners, colleagues in Legal, and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides advice and counsel to Walmart Services, Financial Services Compliance, and Global Sanctions Compliance associates and others related to rules and regulations promulgated by a variety of state and federal regulatory agencies.
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks, and works cross-functionally, to achieve business and compliance goals.
• Works collaboratively to negotiate and draft contracts and other legal documents in support of financial services business and compliance initiatives.
• Assists internal clients and stakeholders with identifying, assessing, and managing financial services and global sanctions risks to the company.
• Manages outside counsel retained to support compliance matters and correlating budgets.
• Law degree from an accredited law school.
• License to practice law in at least one state.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents