Director, CRM and Loyalty
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 881923BR
What you'll do atThe Director, CRM and Loyalty is responsible for building and executing Jet’s retention marketing and loyalty strategies. Your ultimate goal is to drive customer lifetime value.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
Driving repeat purchase behavior across Jet’s and Walmart's existing customer file – from on-boarding/activation through highly loyal, frequent shoppers and lapsed consumers.
Leading email and mobile push channel strategy and performance team.
Displaying expertise in retention marketing, loyalty program constructs, customer segmentation and analysis and digital marketing.
Create and drive strategy around cross-channel, segment based marketing across our existing customer base, initially leveraging channels like email and mobile push and expanding to additional channels.
Create cohesive customer life-cycle strategy with targeted programs for specific customer groups, including win back, category expansion and onboarding.
Build, test and scale loyalty program and loyalty assets that deliver against goal of driving increased LTV.
Develop robust, iterative and scalable channel test/learn strategy, inclusive of consistent performance reads with go-forward recommendations.
Develop and manage overall customer contact strategy – driving towards a goal of targeting customers at the right time, in the right format with the right content for them.
How you’ll know it’s right
If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies around where the only constant is change…
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the development of annual plans
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Oversees and directs the development and implementation of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Oversees the development and management of key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Provides overall direction
- Sets and oversees marketing budgets
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 6 years experience in marketing or related field OR 9 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 5 years experience in online marketing.
- 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 5 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents