Nurse Practitioner - Full Time - Carrollton, GA
- Location CARROLLTON, GA
- Department Care Clinic
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 881490BR
What you'll doWalmart is the world's largest company by revenue, as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.3 million employees. With that stability and an innovative vision to disrupt the healthcare industry we are finding ways every day to provide quality care to help our patients “Save Money and Live Better.”
If you haven’t already, you will soon discover that we are putting the CARE back in HEALTHCARE by putting the patient first. Creating a healthcare experience where patients can find convenient and affordable primary care service for the entire family- without sacrificing quality - is the heart of Walmart Care Clinics business.
In this role you will use your skills, education, and experience to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals in retail healthcare and will give you the tools and support to provide a clean, fast, and friendly environment that leaves our patients smiling as they leave. At the end of the day, you will walk away with job satisfaction that you are making an impact in your community and advancing your career as medical professional at the world’s largest company. Join our team at Walmart Care Clinics and come see why our people make the difference.
- Position Description
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs) scope of service (for example, preventive care, acute care, basic chronic conditions) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Provides evidence-based medical care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 2 years nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Master s degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Valid accreditation from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a family nurse practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP).
- Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- 2 years Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Doctoral degree in Nursing.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents