Lead Asset Protection - HWCO
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Department Pharmacy
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 881225BR
What you'll do
- Conducts directed audits and reports findings to appropriate leader or manager.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Leads daily the Health and Wellness Central Operations Asset Protection team
- Maintains quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitors and manages the Health and Wellness Central Operations Asset Protection area
- 6 months experience as an Asset Protection Associate OR 1 year work experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring and developing associates, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates OR Associate s Degree in an Asset Protection related field (for example, Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice, Criminology).
- 1 year s experience in CCTV operations, Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
- 1 year s experience in safety processes (for example, fire suppression, regulatory compliance, facility security).
- 1 year s experience leading workflow, evaluating, mentoring and developing employees, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees in public safety, emergency management, law enforcement, or the military.
- 1 year s work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, military, public safety, compliance, criminal justice).
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents