Mgr AP-Sam's Sioux City, IA
- Location SIOUX CITY, IA
- Department Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 880281BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities
- Drives the execution of operational procedures to minimize shrink, damages, and/or variances
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads safety team to ensure a safe shopping and working environment for associates and members
- Manages compliance procedures to adhere to standards of Federal, State and Local regulatory agencies (for example, Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Alcohol/Tobacco/Firearm (ATF), United States Department of Agriculture, Weights and Measures, Department of Transportation, Federal Drug Administration, as well as government agencies that address Privacy, Financial, and Fuel)
- Manages facility operations and security resources within the clubs
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper member service approaches and techniques to ensure member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Secures and safeguards the assets of the facility and surrounding areas
- Works as part of the management team to ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed, including communicating with opening and closing managers to ensure a smooth transition from day to night operations, discussing merchandising opportunities and directions, scheduling concerns, associate issues, any issues needing to be escalated, additional resources needed, and any special opening or closing instructions or information.
- 1 year supervisory experience in a multi-department retail environment, OR 1 year experience in one of the following areas: Claims, Invoicing, Human Resources or Asset Protection in a multi-department retail environment, OR completion of two or more years of college.
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- 2 or more years experience working in a safety/regulatory compliance field.
- 2 or more years investigative experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents