Product Manager, Retail Core Engine
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 879987BR
What you'll doProduct Managers at Walmart US Ecommerce are responsible for the product roadmap and drive the architecture for the next great e-commerce platform by combining their technical expertise with keen product vision. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about complex system interaction and software development process as well as communicating across business and engineering teams.
Retail Core Engine Challenges
• Influencing business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core retail systems.
• Working at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies and it's e-commerce brands.
• Bringing together e-commerce systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and making them work seamlessly.
• Building high availability, low latency systems to serve customers across multiple independent online stores.
Are you right for us?
• You can influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative.
• You're equally comfortable solving both engineering and business problems.
• You use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action.
• You think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in the forefront.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a product development or analytical business role
• Working knowledge of a programming language
• Proficient in office productivity (Excel/PowerPoint) and project management (Jira/TFS) tools.
• Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies- Agile, SCRUM, etc.
• Working knowledge of a cloud technology stack
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents