Senior Project Manager - GCO
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 879553BR
What you'll do
- Communicates accounting impacts, issues, and strategic directions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures appropriate accounting data is processed to the general ledger and reported
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and regulatory compliance
- Manages accounting processes
- Manages and provides support for finance and business areas involved in month-end close
- Oversees Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Oversees financial reports, balance sheet accounts, and financial audits for each assigned business area (for example, Canada, Puerto Rico, Sam's Finance, Logistics Finance)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field AND 2 years experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience conducting financial reporting according to United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
- 1 year experience reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year experience with financial software (for example, SAP, ERP, Essbase, SQL).
- 3 years experience reviewing reconciliation and journal entries.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Professional certification in finance (for example, CPA, CMA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents