Director, Advanced Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 879216BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the development of annual plans
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Oversees and directs the development and implementation of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Oversees the development and management of key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Provides overall direction
- Sets and oversees marketing budgets
• As both an individual contributor and people manager, you will be responsible for spearheading modeling and analytic efforts to provide insights into internal & external analytics solutions & initiatives.
• Build and Optimize existing data & analytics infrastructure from scratch
• Collaborate with stakeholders to improve current analytic processes, and develop new capabilities using automation and technology to scale.
• Provide mentorship analytics team to deliver clear, concise and comprehensive analyses that focus on delivering outcomes. Prior management and team-building experience. You'll be managing several direct reports initially and will have the opportunity to scale, build and develop a team of experienced professionals.
• Create best practices & build alongside engineering to create the ideal data infrastructure for the larger analytics team
• Deliver & execute against multiple programs & maintain excellent working relationships across cross-functional partners in Marketing & Retail.
• Experience in measuring efficacy and effectiveness of brand as well as direct response advertising which may be proprietary or through measurement partners.
• 6+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
• Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance)
• Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights from large data sets
• Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
• Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Deep expertise in advertising platforms and/or the ad tech industry preferred, such as DFP and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce. Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
• Web and marketing analytics skills (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) are preferred.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents